24K Pure .999 Solid Gold 10GA - 30GA Coiled Round Wire Half Hard
Regular price$339.95 USD
- In stock, ship in 1-3 business days
- Inventory on the way
These wire are 24K pure .999 solid gold coiled round wire is 1/2 hard (standard hard). Please put on your noted if need Anneal Metal.
TOLERANCES: Gauge / Thickness: +/- 2%.
- All orders are customized cut for you and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Due to manufacturing tolerances, there may be slight differences in length.
- All wires are cut to order, If the order quantity exceeds one unit, unless specified, it will become a continuous piece.
- Please contact us if you need custom lengths that exceed the minimum length, and the length must be ordered in 0.5 inch increments.
- 0-12 gauge: 1 inch,
- 13-18 gauge: 3 inch,
- 19-21 gauge: 6 inch,
- 22-24 gauge: 12 inch,
- 25-36 gauge: 5 feet.
Common Jewelry Uses of Wire by Gauge / Size:
- 10 to 16 gauge: Thick wire. These can be used to make rivets, structural support for jewelry...
- 10GA / 2.59mm (Order Length Min 1 inch),
- 11GA / 2.31mm (Order Length Min 1 inch),
- 12GA / 2.05mm (Order Length Min 1 inch),
- 13GA / 1.83mm (Order Length Min 3 inch),
- 14GA / 1.63mm (Order Length Min 3 inch),
- 15GA / 1.45mm (Order Length Min 3 inch),
- 16GA / 1.29mm (Order Length Min 3 inch).
- 17-21 gauge are most commonly used and sturdy enough to hold their shape, work well for making handmade parts like rivets, ear wires, eye pins, jump rings, clasps and chain. 20ga works well for bracelet and necklace wire. 18ga makes good ear wires....
- 17GA / 1.15mm (Order Length Min 3 inch),
- 18GA / 1.02mm (Order Length Min 3 inch),
- 19GA / 0.91mm (Order Length Min 6 inch),
- 20GA / 0.81mm (Order Length Min 6 inch),
- 21GA / 0.72mm (Order Length Min 6 inch).
- 22-26 gauge are thin. It can also be used to beading wires, crochet, and weave, winding, twisted filigree wire....
- 22GA / 0.64mm (Order Length Min 12inch),
- 23GA / 0.57mm (Order Length Min 12 inch),
- 24GA / 0.51mm (Order Length Min 12 inch),
- 25GA / 0.45mm (Order Length Min 5 feet),
- 26GA / 0.41mm (Order Length Min 5 feet.
- 27-32 gauge are extremely thin and are usually used for complex thread processing, such as coiling, weaving, and wrapping. The wire is very delicate....
- 27GA / 0.36mm (Order Length Min 5 feet),
- 28GA / 0.32mm (Order Length Min 5 feet),
- 29GA / 0.29mm (Order Length Min 5 feet),
- 30GA / 0.26mm (Order Length Min 5 feet).
Frequently Purchased Together
All photos are zoomed in to show details. Please choose according to the description and size at the time of purchase and let us know if you need further assistance.