Round 4.1mm - 11.2mm Pre-Notched Claw Peg Setting Blank Finding
- In stock, ship in 1-3 business days
- Inventory on the way
Frequently Purchased Together
A pre-notched claw setting means that the notch that the girdle of the stone rests in has already been made and require the proper tools and skills to set and finish. These high-quality semi-polished settings are intended for faceted stones. A pre-notched claw setting means that the notch that the girdle of the standard stone rests in has already been made and require skill and the proper tools to set and finish.
- Setting only, stone sold separately,
- Choose from gems of various cuts, colors and qualities.
- Primary stone size: Round 4.1mm to 11.2 mm,
- Type of setting: Peg settings
- Digital Product, instant download.
In stock items, your order should be shipped within 2-3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- For non-stock items, it will be made to order for you, the processing time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Unless otherwise specificity and notification, generally for gold mountings usually takes 3-5 working days, platinum and silver mountings takes 7-14 working days. For ring mountings and finished jewelry takes 10-20 working days.
- Special orders and customized orders, they are dependant on the complexity of the item and will provide an estimated delivery schedule after order verification and credit approval. We will send you an expected shipping time by a follow-up email.
If anything goes beyond expectations, we will send you the expected shipping time via a follow-up email.Please contact us if you need something expedited or with any questions regarding to shipping .
Standard Stone Size and Carat Weight Chart
Since the varying densities of different stone materials and also the varying depths of different cutting styles can result in a significantly different, even between stones with a similar carat weight.
Estimating Weights for Standard Faceted Cut Gemstones
|1.6 mm||.02 carat||3.5 mm||.25 carat||5 x 3 mm||.25 carat|
|2 mm||.03 carat||4 mm||.40 carat||6 x 4 mm||.5 carat|
|2.5 mm||.06 carat||4.5 mm||.50 carat||7 x 5 mm||1.0 carat|
|3 mm||.10 carat||5 mm||.75 carat||8 x 6 mm||1.5 carat|
|3.5 mm||.16 carat||5.5 mm||1.0 carat||9 x 7 mm||2.5 carat|
|4 mm||.25 carat||6 mm||1.3 carat||10 x 8 mm||3.0 carat|
|4.5 mm||.33 carat||6.5 mm||1.5 carat||11 x 9 mm||4.0 carat|
|5 mm||.50 carat||7 mm||2.05 carat||12 x 10 mm||5.0 carat|
|5.5 mm||.65 carat||8 mm||2.9 carat||14 x 10 mm||6.0 carat|
|6 mm||.75 carat||9 mm||4.4 carat||14 x 12 mm||8.0 carat|
|6.5 mm||1.0 carat||9.5 mm||5.0 carat||16 x 12 mm||10.5 carat|
|7 mm||1.25 carat||10 mm||6.0 carat||18 x 13 mm||14.2 carat|
|8 mm||2.0 carat||11 mm||8.0 carat|
|9 mm||2.75 carat||12 mm||10.35 carat|
|10 mm||3.5 carat||13 mm||13.2 carat|
|11 mm||4.6 carat||14 mm||16.5 carat|
|12 mm||6.0 carat||15 mm||20.25 carat|
|13 mm||7.75 carat||16 mm||24.6 carat|
|14 mm||9.65 carat|
|15 mm||11.85 carat|
|16 mm||16 carat|
|17 mm||17.25 carat|
|18 mm||20.5 carat|
|19 mm||24.0 carat|
|20 mm||28.0 carat|
|21 mm||34.8 carat|
|22 mm||41.8 carat|
|23 mm||49.8 carat|
|24 mm||57.9 carat|
|25 mm||68.7 carat|
|6 x 4 mm||.5 carat||6 x 5 mm||.7 carat||4 x 2 mm||.10 carat|
|7 x 5 mm||1.0 carat||7 x 5 mm||.75 carat||5 x 2.5 mm||.25 carat|
|8 x 6 mm||1.5 carat||8 x 5 mm||1.0 carat||6 x 3 mm||.30 carat|
|9 x 7 mm||2.5 carat||9 x 6 mm||1.5 carat||8 x 4 mm||.75 carat|
|10 x 8 mm||3.0 carat||10 x 7 mm||2.0 carat||10 x 5 mm||1.0 carat|
|11 x 9 mm||4.0 carat||11 x 7 mm||2.25 carat||12 x 6 mm||2.0 carat|
|12 x 10 mm||5.0 carat||12 x 8 mm||3.0 carat||14 x 7 mm||3.0 carat|
|14 x 10 mm||6.0 carat||13 x 9 mm||3.5 carat||16 x 8 mm||4.0 carat|
|14 x 12 mm||8.0 carat||15 x 10 mm||5.5 carat||18 x 9 mm||6.0 carat|
|16 x 12 mm||10.5 carat||16 x 12 mm||8.6 carat||20 x 10 mm||8.5 carat|
|18 x 13 mm||14.2 carat||18 x 13 mm||12 carat|
|20 x 15 mm||20.3 carat||20 x 15 mm||17.3 carat|
|25 x 18 mm||52.2 carat||22 x 15 mm||18.7 carat|
|25 x 18 mm||30.6 carat|
|30 x 22 mm||54.5 carat|
Mass-produced jewelry settings come in standard gem sizes.
If a gem won’t fit in a standard setting, you should have a setting custom made.