Round Claw 4-Prong Intermediate Link Dangle Setting Mounting
- In stock, ship in 1-3 business days
- Inventory on the way
These round shape claw 4-prong intermediate link dangle pendant or earring setting features claw prongs and are precisely crafted with metal mold for a finer finish. These high quality semi-polished settings are intended for faceted stones.
Pre-notched claw settings have a vertical groove in the prong setting. The grooves in the prongs serve as a marker of where to place your stone to set it evenly and securely, with enough prong left on top to form the claws on the stone. These seat sizes may be on the small side and require proper tools and skills to set and finish.
- Sold individually. pictures show different angles.
- Semi-polished setting only, stone sold separately.
- Primary stone shape: Round faceted,
- Primary stone size: 2mm to 10mm,
- Dangle jump ring ID: 1mm,
- Quality Mark: No.
- Made in USA.