Diamond Celtic Trinity Earrings 14K Rose Yellow White Gold iamore-
- Made to order just for you
- Inventory on the way
A beautiful pair of diamond celtic trinity earrings that you will love to wear every day! Irish Christians see it as a symbol of the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. It is also used to signify other meanings depending on the person or practice, such as: birth, death, rebirth; earth, air, water; past, present, future. What do they mean to you?
- Friction earring backs included,
- Plating type: Rhodium finished (White gold only),
- Primary stone: Round nature diamond I1/ GH,
- Total diamond carat weight: 1/10 CTW,
- Primary stone type: Natural diamond,
- Earring dimensions: 8.04x7.22 mm.